Wireless streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology
IP66 certified – All-terrain wireless speaker
- The first digit indicates the degree of protection against dust, 6 being the maximum value and therefore providing total protection. Your speaker is therefore totally protected against dust and sand.
- The second digit indicates the degree of protection against water, with 6 indicating a piece of equipment which is protected against high-pressure water jets from any direction (non-submersible).
- The speaker’s sturdy design, solid rubber end-pieces, protective metal grille, and reinforced access hatch for connectors ensure excellent shock-resistance.”
Pack of must-have mounting and attachment accessories
- Rock-solid bike mount, designed to withstand intense vibrations.
- Backpack attachment clip, specially created for extreme use.
- Equipped with a standard-size screw thread, the Hercules WAE Outdoor 04Plus speaker is mobile and versatile, and easily attaches to all of your existing mounting and attachment accessories: bike mount, suction cup mount, tripod, etc. It’s also extremely lightweight (just 280 grams), allowing you to take it everywhere with you without a second thought.
Clear, powerful SOUND
Small but powerful, the Hercules WAE Outdoor 04Plus Pack pumps out clear, powerful sound for an optimal listening experience in outdoor conditions (wind noise, noises from the street, etc.): single-unit 2.0 speaker + passive decompression driver.