|Model Name||Acton II Voice With Amazon Alexa|
|Item Weight||3.04 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 26.4 x 16 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||1002493|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Connector Type||Wi-Fi, wireless|
Revolutionary Sound Now With Alexa
Acton II Voice is the smallest speaker in the Marshall line-up, but produces a sound that’s nothing short of large. It delivers a well-balanced, powerful audio experience that’s easily controlled by your voice.
Now you can play and control your music hands-free with Alexa. Use your voice to play music or listen to a podcast while you’re busy doing other things.
Customize Your Sound
Fine-tune your music to meet your requirements. Just use the Marshall Voice app or the analogue controls on your speaker’s top panel to perfect your sound according to the room you’re in.
How to connect Alexa Speaker with App & WiFi
Download Marshall Voice App & Amazon Alexa App & follow the below steps.
1. Plug the speaker into power source. Open Marshall Voice App
2. Click on “ADD SPEAKER”. Read the instructions & click to continue setup
3. Click on Marshall Acton II Voice. Once it’s get connected, go back to the app
4. Click on the WiFi name & follow the steps given in the app
5. Click on Switch Account & Login with your Amazon credentials
6. Choose the language – English (India) & click on next
7. For Full Alexa experience download Amazon Alexa App
8. Click on Done
9. Ready to Play
There are no reviews yet.