When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
Read all instructions.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against electric shock do not immerse cord, plugs in water or others.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
- Don’t operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions.
- Don’t use outdoors.
- Don’t let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Don’t place on or near a hot gas or electric burner , or in a heated oven.
- Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
- Always attach plug to appliance first, Then plug cord in the wall outlet. To disconnect, turn any control to “OFF”, then remove plug from wall outlet.
- Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
- An appliance that is plugged into an outlet should not be left unattended.
- This popcorn maker will not shut off automatically. To avoid overheating, please add rated corn before operating (60 g). And it is prohibited to operate without rated corn.
- Extreme caution must be paid when unloading popcorn maker. Always put the product on a counter-top to avoid the hot oil or water running out, which will result in burns.
- A short power-supply cord is to be provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
- This appliance are not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate-remote control system.
- If a long detachable power-supply cord or extension cord is used:
- The marked electrical rating of the cord or extension cord should match the electrical rating of the appliance
- If the appliance is of the grounded type, the extension cord should be a grounding 3-wire cord.
- The breaks should last at least 10 minutes. All requested breaks must be followed.
- Please refer to the rating label for the maximum continuous usage time (KB 5 min is the maximum usage time).
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 16 x 26 cm ; 889 g
- Item model number: 9-PM
- ASIN: B07KR78KTH
Using The Popcorn Maker
- Place the Popcorn Maker on a level surface.
- Before first use, it is recommended to wipe the Popcorn Maker and accessories with a damp cloth.
- Measure Popcorn using the Measuring Cup provided. One full cap is enough. More than one full cup maybe will disturb the proper functioning of the Popcorn Maker.
- Preheating of the appliance is not necessary.
- Do not add any other ingredients such as: oil, shortening, butter, margarine, salt or sugar, as damage will occur.
- Pour the Popcorn into the Aluminium Heat Chamber through the Corn-In-Let.
- Replace the Measuring Cup into position inside the Top cover after every use.
- Place a large bowl under the Spout so that the edge of the bowl is touching the body of the Popcorn Maker. It is important that the Popcorn ejects down the Spout into the bowl and not re-directed, blocked or otherwise interfered with, since the Popcorn is hot and premature contact may cause minor discomfort.
- Switch On the Popcorn Maker. After a few moments the continuous popping action will automatically feed Popcorn from the Aluminium Heat Chamber out through Spout until all has stopped. This process will last about 3 minutes.
- Turn off the Popcorn Maker and remove the mains plug from the mains supply when popping has stopped.
- If more Popcorn is required, remove the Popcorn remaining in the Aluminium Heat Chamber. Pay attention not to get burnt when handling the Top Cover as this part as well as the Measuring Cup is very hot when the Popcorn Maker is functioning.