- Our most popular smart speaker now comes in a refreshed design and delivers loud, crisp sound with improved bass.
- Stream millions of songs from Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, JioSaavn, Gaana, Apple Music and Hungama Music.
- Access songs in Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Kannada and more.
- Get started with smart home: use voice to control lights, ACs, TVs, geysers, and more. You can purchase smart lights, plugs and other accessories separately.
- Just ask Alexa for music, news, trivia, scores, weather, alarms, kids’ rhymes and stories. Alexa is always ready to help in both English & Hindi.
- Designed to protect your privacy – comes with a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- With 4 microphones, Alexa can hear your request from across the room.
- Your Echo devices come with multiple layers of privacy protection. From microphone off button to the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, you have transparency and control over your Alexa experience.
- You can increase or decrease the bass, midrange and treble of your Echo Dot (4th Gen) by clicking “Audio Settings” in the Alexa app. Or just say “Alexa, increase the bass”.
Meet the all-new Echo Dot
Our most popular smart speaker now comes in a refreshed, compact design that fits perfectly into any room. It delivers loud, crisp sound with improved bass that you can enjoy anywhere in your home.
Voice control your music
Echo Dot streams music from Amazon Prime Music, JioSaavn, Gaana, Hungama Music and Spotify – just ask for your favorite artist or song, or request a specific genre or mood. Access songs in Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Kannada and more. With Amazon Prime Music and Spotify, you can also create and manage your personal playlist.
Simple to set up and use
Every day is an earth day
You don’t have to be an environmental scientist to make sustainable choices. We integrated sustainability in the design of this device. Here’s how :
50% of the plastics used are post-consumer recycled plastics. 100% of the fabric used is post-consumer recycled fabric. 100% of the aluminium used is recycled die-cast aluminium. Device, cable and adapter included.
Amazon is building new wind and solar farms to produce clean energy equivalent to the electricity used by this device.
99% of this device’s packaging is made of wood fibre-based materials from responsibly managed forests or recycled sources.
Low Power Mode
To reduce its energy consumption, this device will enter Low Power mode when it is idle. Low Power Mode is not available for certain user configurations.
Echo Dot (4th Gen)
|Size||100 x 100 x 89 mm|
|Weight||341.3 g (Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process)|
|WiFi connectivity||Dual-band WiFi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) WiFi networks.|
|Bluetooth connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||1.6” built-in speaker for voice feedback. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).|
|Warranty and service||All-new Echo dot is sold with a limited warranty of one year. Use of All-new Echo dot is subject to the terms.|
|System requirements||Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your WiFi. The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.|
|Setup technology||Amazon WiFi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their wifi network in a few easy steps. Wifi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter.|
|Accessibility features||The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech.|
|Included in the box||Echo Dot, power adapter (15W), and Quick Start Guide.|
|Generation||Echo Dot (4th Gen) – 2020 release|
|Privacy features||Wake word technology, streaming indicators, microphone off button, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.|
|Language||Alexa speaks English and Hindi|
|Country of origin||China|